- This event has passed.
P&M Preparing for BIRTHday Class (greater than 32 weeks)
February 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Come to our FREE patient information session about your labor and birth and take a tour of the hospital!
- Come talk to Midwives about your pregnancy, preparing for labor, your birth, in general what to expect, and much more! Feel free to come with any and all questions!
- Take a tour of the labor and delivery floor to see our triage unit, a labor room where you can give birth, meet some of the nurses, and see the Family Care Center where you will go with your new baby.
- For 32 weeks until you deliver.
* (note: this is not to replace a childbirth class, but in addition to a class. Ideally take this class after you’ve taken a childbirth class)
Chart Your Course!
- WHEN: Offered the first and second Tuesday of each month from 6:30pm – 8:00pm (unless otherwise noted)
- WHERE: Abbie Hoxton Robinson Health Education Center at the INOVA Alexandria Hospital
- WHO: Patients more than 32 weeks pregnant and one support person.
To secure your spot in this program, please scroll down to TICKETS and add a ticket to your cart and checkout.
NOTE: Please do not bring children and only one adult support person.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.